If you want to return items that were shipped to you to our storage facility, the new feature of scheduling return is right for you. Follow the steps below to create a return order:
- Create return order
- Download and print the return slip
- Fill the return slip prior to your pick up time.
- Handle filled return slip to Spaceman upon pickup appointment
Create return order
To create a return, you will need to have an outbound order created not more than 30 days from the scheduled date.
A return can be created in 2 ways:
1) While creating an outbound order:
Go to Orders > Outbound order and Click on create a new outbound order. At the bottom of the form, check on Schedule return of items on Return section.
2) After an outbound order is created
Go to Order > Return > New Return Order
Return order form
Fill up the form with necessary information about the shipment details:
1) Select original outbound order ID. It should be same order that shipped items which you want to return.
2) Select who is going to fulfill the shipment. If done by Spaceship, you need to provide the pickup address.
3) Select existing or create a new address. Note, that the return doesn’t have to be from the same address as in outbound order.
4) Select preferred date. You have 3 delivery options: Same day / Express / Standard. For more information, refer to Delivery options page.
5) If a person who will be present during items pick up is not same as the account holder, provide alternative contact information
Print return slip
Once, the outbound order is complete, you will be able to download PDF file with return slip on return order details screen.
Go to Orders > Return > Select return order
When you click to Download return slip button, the PDF file will be automatically downloaded to your computer: