If you want to return items that were shipped to you to our storage facility, the new feature of scheduling return is right for you.
To create a return, you will need to have an outbound order created not more than 30 days from the scheduled date.
Navigate to Orders > Returns > Click on New Return Order
Fill up the form with necessary information about the shipment details:
1) Select original outbound order ID. It should be same order that shipped items which you want to return.
2) Select who is going to fulfill the shipment. If done by Spaceship, you need to provide the pickup address.
3) Select existing or create a new address. Note, that the return doesn’t have to be from the same address as in outbound order.
4) Select preferred date/estimated arrival date. You have 3 delivery options: Same day / Express / Standard. For more information, refer to Delivery options page.
5) Select products you wish to send to the warehouse. When you select the Outbound order ID, the products from selected Outbound Order will be preselected by default. You can amend the selection by clicking on "Products" field.
Note: you can still inbound new items on return order. However, at least one product in the packing list should be an existing product as our warehouse personnel will first work on identifying existing products.
6) Have more details to provide? You may enter them for additional information.