Billing is done on a monthly basis and the billing cycle consists of a start date and an end date. The start date of your billing cycle will begin at the earlier of (a) the day your items first arrive at our storage facility, or (b) 7 days after we drop off empty boxes to you. The end day of your billing cycle will be on the day before the next billing cycle. Billing cycles will renew automatically on a monthly basis.
Articles in this section
- What is the termination billing and payment process?
- What is the prepayment billing and payment process?
- How does the billing cycle work?
- When do I have to make my first payment?
- What are the payment options available?
- I do not have a credit card? What should I do?
- What happens if I am late on payment?
- What if I need to cancel my order after receiving the empty boxes for packing?
- I have an existing plan with Spaceship. How will you bill me if I need to add new items?