Billing is done on a monthly basis and the billing cycle consists of a start date and an end date. The start date of your billing cycle will begin at the earlier of (a) the day your items first arrive at our storage facility, or (b) 7 days after we drop off empty boxes to you. The end day of your billing cycle will be on the day before the next billing cycle. Billing cycles will renew automatically on a monthly basis.
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel my storage plan?
- What happens if I am late on payment?
- I do not have a credit card? What should I do?
- What are the payment options available?
- I have an existing plan with Spaceship. How will you bill me if I need to add new items?
- What does the billing cycle mean?
- When do I have to make my first payment?